Helping Hands Club ® N.G.O.
We had started a N.G.O. with name “HELPING HANDS CLUB” on 27th of Sep.,2010. We had started it in order to serve the society and needy people. So its Tag line is “Help the Helpless”.
We are performing following Social Activities for welfare of Mankind.
1. Blood Donation Camps: We are organizing blood donation camp and arranging the required blood and its components as earliest as possible. Till now we have arranged more than 3000 blood units all across Punjab.
2. Waste Management : In waste management we try to manage yours waste products for needy , in this we are collecting old clothes, Books and Medicines. Under this project we have worked with many major organizations like Indian Organics Limited (Trident Group), Dainik Bhaskar News Paper, Fortis Hospital, MBD Neopolis Mall . In this we are distributing woolens to around 4000 needy people every year.
3. Free Education Center: We started our first free education center on 01st December 2013 inaugurated by IPS Mr. Deepak Hilori. IN this center we are giving training of Computer Basics and advance, English Speaking Course & Personality Development, Tally Accountancy and Computer Hardware & Networking. We are teaching in such manner that a learnt person can get self employed and fulfill his dreams.
4. Orphanage and Old age Home: With team support and hard work we were able to get a land for orphanage and old age home at Village Bagga Kalan, Laddowal-Hambran Road, Ludhiana where we are constructing for above both categories and approx 32 bedding facility will be there. We will also provide education to the residents.
5. Ek Jung Cancer ke sang : Ek Jung cancer ke sang is a project where we are trying to motivate the cancer patients which have lost all hopes of life . We manage to meet them with cancer champions. The patients get motivation from champions that if they can be cure then why we can’t. In this we also manage to provide medical treatment free of cost to cancer patients.
6. Book Bank & Public library : we are also working on the task of providing free books to the needy students. As we know there are many children in India who are incapable to develop their skills due to financial problem. So we are always ready to support those children. In year 2021 we distributed around 1,50,000 books.
7. Free Legal AID: Helping Hands Club ® NGO is also associated with Judiciary, Where we are managing a Legal AID Clinic and providing free Legal Aid and Compensation schemes to needy people, provided by National Legal services Authority, New Delhi. It’s a body of Honorable Supreme Court.
8. Women Empowerment & Awareness programs : Our NGO is running a women Wing whose members are always ready to help the needy & helpless women and girls, we are providing training of self defense to many girls, mainly to visually challenged girls. With this we are performing many stage plays and Nukkad Natak “Street plays” on various social evils & topics like Drugs de-addiction, Child abuse, Health and self defense.
In addition to above, we are also serving the society in many other ways like stress management training to 100s of schools located in Punjab, Many schools are also associated with us. We focus on one thing that is “We can’t help everyone but everyone can help someone” So we want society to help others without looking at their own benefits and we want maximum people who can be helpful for us in serving the society .It is rightly remarked that “UNION IS STRENGTH” so we all together can provide solution of any problem .