WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
• We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
• When you register on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, mobile or e-mail address.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
• Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To process transactions
• Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
• To send periodic emails
• The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates about your registration, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
• Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe for receiving future emails, please inform to firstname.lastname@example.org
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conduction our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.