Women Next Door
WND (women next door), is a society that has been developed to facilitate the
importance of uplifting and empowering everybody around us. It is an initiative started
by like-minded women who strive to make a real difference and encourage the welfare
of our communities. Focusing on women’s pressing and special needs for maternity
protection, child care, literacy education, widening opportunities for employment and
training, is amongst many endeavors this society plans on achieving.
• Awareness regarding menstrual health
• To help and provide education to needy and poor
• To encourage, train & popularize voluntary work amongst youth (WND Youth)
• To create an understanding and appreciation of Indian traditional arts and culture.
• To provide vocational training and employment opportunities.
• To preserve and protect the environment & promote the importance of sustainable
development for maintaining ecological balance.
• To encourage healthcare by organizing inoculation vaccination/health camps for the
• To help generate training program for self-employment for women.
• To organize programs regarding risks and danger of drug addiction and to teach and
motivate methods to avoid drugs.